I am a teacher well-being coach and aspiring author living in Des Moines, Iowa. I'm passionate about making self-care a priority for teachers which is why I have worked hard to create and teach courses on well-being, synthesize the latest research in self-care, and advocate for teacher well-being. Today, I am building this community as a home base for teachers to learn, share, and be inspired to put themselves first!
1. Prevent burnout with the Tuned In Teachers Step-by-Step plan for well-being.
2. Meet people who share your interests and are dedicated to improving well-being.
3. Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you with vetted content.
4. Swap stories, experiences, and ideas around our shared mission.
5. Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and unique perspectives each and every day.
Your support and participation in this community will help all of us to live our best lives, growing and transforming into the people we want to be. No more running on empty! Together, we can make progress with the Tuned In Teachers plan for well-being and celebrate our successes!